Click on any of the images below to see a larger version.
Project: A&W Canada
- A&W had contracted with a national firm to complete a rolling set of builds across Canada. Pain points were lack of focus, delayed openings, cost overruns, no feeling of a partnership or a can-do attitude.
- C3 Consulting was brought in to undertake the builds in Southern Ontario
- C3 was responsible for the entire build including the management of all trades, permitting, interior/exterior construction, and interaction with A&W’s consult team.
- To date, 20 stores have been completed, and more openings are planned for the near future.
- C3 is currently engaged with multi-unit A&W franchisees across Canada to help them manage their builds on time and budget.
Project: Caryl Baker Visage
- Partnering with Caryl Baker Visage was the result of referrals from neighbouring tenants and clients of C3 Construction. Making the list of "Preferred Contractors" has set C3 apart from the competition, making them the "go-to" guys for custom builds, retro-fits and renovations.
- Starting with a blank canvas C3 Construction transformed the 1500 sq.ft space into it's flagship location and benchmark for which all future models will be designed.
- The project was highly customized from the floor finish, glass and lighting to the extensive millwork. Technical aspects of the build include new transformer, upgraded electrical panels to meet ESA standards and floor breaking and re-levelling to relocate plumbing necessities. Additionally, engineered i-beams were designed and installed to meet current snow load codes.
Project: Ink Well
A one-of-a-kind, tattooing experience with a boutique feel.
- Complete design and build from demolition to opening.
- Uncompromised attention to detail to turn a cold commercial space into an inviting spa-like atmosphere.
- All permitting, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and construction was adapted and executed to suit.
Project: Sun Life Financial
Project: Dominion Lending Centres
PROUD MEMBERS OF